In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions. Here goes nothing...
I love this! The leaf looks so crisp and it does look like a dinosaur! Great job, as usual.
great shot and GREAT title!
So funny! I love how close you were able to get. Sometimes my camera has a hard time focusing on an object so close like this. Very well done.
If you remember what setting you used, let me know. Looks great!
I was in manual. My settings were ISO 1600, f5.6 and I don't remember my shutter speed (I think somewhere aroung 1/30 - 1/50)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love this! The leaf looks so crisp and it does look like a dinosaur! Great job, as usual.
great shot and GREAT title!
So funny! I love how close you were able to get. Sometimes my camera has a hard time focusing on an object so close like this. Very well done.
If you remember what setting you used, let me know. Looks great!
I was in manual. My settings were ISO 1600, f5.6 and I don't remember my shutter speed (I think somewhere aroung 1/30 - 1/50)
Post a Comment