In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Day 37
This picture cracks me up! They are like an old married couple together. I wanted a great caption, but couldn't come up with one, so I want your imput for the best caption for this photo.
8 comments:
oh my gosh...LOVE IT! great job.
No more hunting, get a job!
Already laughing, thanks Jill. Keep 'em coming guys!
"The Fox and The Hound" Love this picture!!! Where is this?!?
This is at a little cafe and book store in Snoqualmie across from the trains. I can't remember the name.
"Let's Do Lunch"
This is so cute her expression is to die for.
She looks so adorable!!!!
I love how she's holding that baby and has an expression like..."you think YOU had a hard day!?"
You could sell this to the store owner to hand on their wall.
Post a Comment