Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 57

Seattle Fieldtrip with the Girls
Melissa
We were all jealous of her "hobo" gloves.

Leslie
This picture is blurred because I snapped it so quickly so she wouldn't know. With moves like this, you know her Pilates is working for her :)

Amy
We had to keep Amy in check so she wouldn't up and join the Motorcycle gang she became such good friends with.

The Girls
(and some people who were wondering what the crap we were doing).

8 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Those are awesome! I had no idea you were snapping that pic, and it's a good thing because I hate posing (as you know!)

Photo Amy said...

Great shots! I want to see more. It's fun to see what people got of the same "stuff".

Sarah J. said...

What a fun, fun trip! I hope you all want to do another one- SOON! :) GREAT pictures. I love how you captured everyone "in their element."

Melissa said...

They all look awesome! You got great colors (colours) and great angles! I am sad cause the one of us looking at each other taking a picture...mine turned out blurry. It would have been so cute. Oh well--your look great though. It was a fun day!

Melissa said...

They all look awesome! You got great colors (colours) and great angles! I am sad cause the one of us looking at each other taking a picture...mine turned out blurry. It would have been so cute. Oh well--your look great though. It was a fun day!

Melissa said...

They all look awesome! You got great colors (colours) and great angles! I am sad cause the one of us looking at each other taking a picture...mine turned out blurry. It would have been so cute. Oh well--your look great though. It was a fun day!

Stacie said...

Fun, Fun, Fun....Great shots you guys look like you had a blast.

Zappe Family said...

Lots of fun. Great shots, as usual. I would love to hear the stories...