Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 34

Believe it or not, Leah is one of the smiliest babies I know. She woke up from her nap with BIG grins so I quickly grabbed my camera. The second it was pointed at her, she was all serious. I could not get another smile as long as the camera was in view. I have one daughter who loves the camera and the other will have nothing to do with it. Leah is proving to be a real challenge to photograph- I still have no good pictures of her in her blessing gown.

8 comments:

Bennett Family said...

smiling or not...its still a BEAUTIFUL shot! nice job.

Melissa said...

Can I have her :)

Photo Amy said...

Do you only consider smiling shots to be the "good shots"? I generally prefer the more serious/relaxed faces. This one is great!

Photo Amy said...

Do you only consider smiling shots to be the "good shots"? I generally prefer the more serious/relaxed faces. This one is great!

Photo Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photo Amy said...

I deleted one of my postings because the website timed out and when I came back it had posted it twice. :)

Zappe Family said...

I still think it's a great shot!

Daina Crowell said...

I still feel her facial expression is sweet. What is difficult is she starts into tears after about 5 shots.