In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Day 53
B&W Original
I know you all must be getting sick of seeing pictures of Sarah, but what else is a "stay at home" Mom supposed to do?
I totally saw that Amy! I thought about trying to photoshop it out, but thought "forget it, I'll just use it as a learning pic." That is one of the reasons I changed it to b&w with the vignette border, to try and make it less distracting.
8 comments:
Answer- Take more pictures of their kids! I mean, really, those ARE the ones we'll treasure, right? Love them.
p.s. I like how you cropped the 2nd one tighter.
I mean... the 1st one!!! :)
Tree poking out of head. Otherwise, cute.
I totally saw that Amy! I thought about trying to photoshop it out, but thought "forget it, I'll just use it as a learning pic." That is one of the reasons I changed it to b&w with the vignette border, to try and make it less distracting.
Cute shot! :)
Very Cute!
heck NO i don't get sick of seeing pix of my future DIL! so cute.
Post a Comment