In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Monday, March 31, 2008
Day 59
I had to spread the wealth of our field trip over several days.
7 comments:
Lookin good, lookin good! But BTW--it was my lense! My lense has got to get credit (JK) Love all your shots though--they look spectacular!
WOW! that pic of the pier is my FAVE! great shot. i also love the one of the homeless guy. great work.
Really good shots. Love all the contrasting colors. What a fun field trip!
I really like the yellow stripe shot. Cool.
I can't pick a Fav they are all so neat!
I liked the broken asphalt and how all the pieces fit together like a puzzle. Good eye!
I agree with Leslie on the broken asphalt shot. It made me look around today for something similar, but I didn't find anything. You inspire me.
Post a Comment