My internet was down yesterday so I was undable to post. Here is yesterday's shot.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions. Here goes nothing...
7 comments:
Love, love, love it!!! The lighting is perfect and the composition is amazing. Blow that picture up and FRAME IT!!! This is definitely a fave!
That is one of my favorites of yours as well! See--you are amazing!
i love it! is that your spinning wheel?
Oh my! I absolutely LOVE this one and agree that you should frame it! It makes me think of one of those bday cards with some silly comment on the inside about missing a bday or something of the sort. LOVE IT. I have to say this is a favorite! Was she checking out Leah?
Yes...I agree with all. Love it! Great shot, great composition, great mood, Very cute!
It's actually the back of our kitchen chair. For the first time, she was sick of me taking her picture and was hiding behind the chair.
This one of my favorites of yours. Very Cute!!
Post a Comment