Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 32



Around the House
Another rainy day...I decided to find interesting designs and textures around my house. This is what I came up with. Do you recognize any of them?

6 comments:

Sarah J. said...

VERY, VERY cool! I love how the light is playing off of them. It's brilliant AND beautiful! SO GOOD!

Bennett Family said...

hmmmm
first two are baskets, 3rd is a collander and 3rd is some cool piece of art from china?! whatever they are they are AWESOME! great job as usual. loved the leaf too.

Melissa said...

The first one is your balls:)The last one looks like the texture on some Buddah heads--but I don't think you have one of those. Great work though and I do love the texture idea!

Photo Amy said...

Very cool. Exactly what first popped into my head. I like them all together and I really like the lighting on all of them.

Zappe Family said...

Looks great. I love all the different textures.

Daina Crowell said...

The first one is my balls :) The second is a basket, the third a baby monitor and the last is a Buddha head! Good job Melissa and Niki!