I took Amy's flower picture and Leslie's rain boot picture and combined them. Thanks for the inspiration girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions. Here goes nothing...
7 comments:
this has got to be one of my FAVORITES thus far...I LOVE IT!
I LOVE this picture! I kept wanting to do something with shoes too, but this takes the cake! How can you compete with that?! GREAT job!
What a great shot! I love how the picture gives the dirty boots more texture...if that makes any sense...
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Meee, too!!! What a perfect light to take a picture of rainboots!
Excellent! Good job. I am glad I could help inspire you. Were there feet in those boots? I know there probably aren't but I keep wanting to look up and see.
There are feet in those boot, and it was a trick to get those feet to stay still.
Post a Comment