In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Day 55
Seattle Grunge
Yes, I was in Seattle again today (buying new bedding!). I brought my camera but it was freezing and the girls were getting antsy so I quickly snapped this photo to call it good for the day. I then had some fun playing with it in Photoshop.
5 comments:
Well, I'd say you did a pretty dang good job for "just snapping it!" I REALLY like it in B&W.
I agree with Sarah. I think the B&W looks awesome!
I vote B&W!
Dang girl--you are in Seattle quite a bit! Great pic--of course!
wow...looks super cool in B&W! amazing how different the shot looks in color! nice job.
Post a Comment