Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 42

Much better...Thanks Amy!
I know, I am busted. It was not this clear of a day today. Just thought it was a fun contrast from my last black and white. I now have the trees of both life and death :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish it was that nice of a day! Hopefully we get some sun back soon!

Bennett Family said...

beautiful! i've been doing some cheatine MYSELF lately! :)

Zappe Family said...

Awesome shot! Love it Daina! Cheaters never prosper! :) (I know...)

Stacie said...

I don't know when you took this picture but I love it. The water is like glass.

Shannon said...

Nice job. Do you know what you're settings were? It looks so 3-D!

Photo Amy said...

A lovely shot, nicely framed. And now I am going to pick on Daina a tiny bit, but I have noticed this on a few others as well. In true landscape photography you need to keep the horizon line straight. I think if it is on purpose, then make it seem on purpose. Otherwise keep it straight or the viewer feels like the world is tipping. I think you just need to rotate your image a bit to correct this for me. :) And I really do think this is a very nice shot.

Daina Crowell said...

AAAHHH HAAAA! Something I never thought about, thank you very much Amy for the imput. I am completely open to suggestions at any time, so keep them coming everyone!

Photo Amy said...

Much better! :)