In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Friday, February 8, 2008
Day 8
Sarah Rahne on a rainy day...Again! I couldn't decide which photo to post, they both show her personality so well. Being as indecisive as I am, I went with both.
8 comments:
Good choice! I love them both! Boy, does that first one ever look like Nathan- wow!- such a strong family resemblance! She's so sweet.
That's funny Sarah, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. You are right, there is a real strong resemblance.
Both photos look so great. Love how real she is in the photos...unposed and herself.
DARLING!!!!!!! i have the CUTEST daughter in law EVER!
Can she get any cuter?? Darling!!
Hey wait, niki.... I thought MY girls were your daughter-in-laws?!? ;)
sarah is betrothed to tanner, but parker is ALL KENNEDY'S! (you don't mind an older man do you?)
Sorry Sarah, he's mine, all mine :)
Post a Comment