In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
Monday, February 18, 2008
Day 18
The Fremont Bridge and the Troll under the bridge- Seattle.
Awesome, awesome! You SERIOUSLY blow me away with your artistic eye and ability. Seriously...great pictures. I especially love the first one. Great job!
Hey long time. I found you through Tandi. Did you know my uncle made this troll under the bridge. His name is David McKay, and we have photos of it in the making. Its weird huh! Anyway check out our blog!
5 comments:
What great images, Daina! I especially like the first one. Tons of depth. What a fun expedition!
DITTO! I love the first one, too. It looks awesome and very artistic!
Awesome, awesome! You SERIOUSLY blow me away with your artistic eye and ability. Seriously...great pictures. I especially love the first one. Great job!
Very professional! They look like they're straight from a magazine...or the internet. Did you copy and paste? :) HaHa!! Great job!
Hey long time. I found you through Tandi. Did you know my uncle made this troll under the bridge. His name is David McKay, and we have photos of it in the making. Its weird huh! Anyway check out our blog!
Post a Comment