Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 1

Here is my first photo for my 100 days of photos. I am excited about the colors and the exposure. Do carousels creep anyone else out?

4 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Great pic. I think the colors look wonderful. Mitchell doesn't like carousels at all! I love the name of your blog! I was going to make ours Snaphappyzappe, but didn't. :)

Melissa said...

I too think they are creepy--but obviously makes for a great picture. Good job and welcome to the blog club!

Leslie Behunin said...

Did you ever read the book 'Something wicked this way comes"? If not, don't! It's about a traveling carnival and what happens at night when the people ride it backwards.

Hat's off...not an easy pic w/ all that light! Where were the kids?

Bennett Family said...

awesome shot...no surprise! carousels don't weird me out, but they make me crazy dizzy. can't handle it!