In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions.
Here goes nothing...
I say some graffiti the other day and wanted to take a picture but I was in the car. This might sound odd, but I love graffiti! Not the sloppy kind--but I do, I love it!
I agree Melissa, I love graffiti art. This is not the great kind, but I found it interesting. We always seem to think alike, I'm always thinking I need to get some pictures of the train tracks, but keep driving by. Sarah- This was on a recycle dumpster in Seattle.
What a crazy shot. I love it. I wouldn't have ever thought to take a picture of something like that. Are you sure you didn't add some grafitti, it looks kind of wet still. :)
6 comments:
I say some graffiti the other day and wanted to take a picture but I was in the car. This might sound odd, but I love graffiti! Not the sloppy kind--but I do, I love it!
Cool shot, Daina. This seems to be your niche. Where was this?!?
...and the not so pretty part of Seattle but still a part. Good job capturing it!
I agree Melissa, I love graffiti art. This is not the great kind, but I found it interesting. We always seem to think alike, I'm always thinking I need to get some pictures of the train tracks, but keep driving by.
Sarah- This was on a recycle dumpster in Seattle.
What a crazy shot. I love it. I wouldn't have ever thought to take a picture of something like that. Are you sure you didn't add some grafitti, it looks kind of wet still. :)
cool shot! you're always thinking! ...and i'll keep copying :)
Post a Comment