Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 13

Day 13 and I am already scraping the barrel for ideas. I picked this one because in a strange way I thought it was soothing. I also liked the contrast of the colours. With the short burst of sun we had today, the pot had uneven colouring from sun rays, so I had Sarah stand and block the direct light for me to give me an even tone.

5 comments:

Bennett Family said...

i agree..it IS soothing! nice work. how did you get the background B&W?

Daina Crowell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daina Crowell said...

Actually, the background is not b&w. My bench is black and my house is grey, it just looks that way. But I do know how to mix b&w and colour in a photo using photoshop. I could show you sometime.

Melissa said...

Show me too--that would be cool. Great pic though and that is great that you have your own little light blocker:)

Daina Crowell said...

It ain't cheap owning your own little light blocker! I do rent mine out to help with the cost. You can contact me for pricing and availability. I have a second light blocker that has a few more years of training before she is ready to be put to use.