In hopes to improve my photography skills, I am taking the challenge of taking a photo a day for 100 days. I am happy to have any feedback or suggestions. Here goes nothing...
cool shot! i like where you put the focus!
Hmmm... still trying to figure out what the heck that is! Very cute shot albeit! :)
I love how sharp the thing Sarah's holding is! Great shot.
Love it--and I like the Sarah is looking at the seed, drawing the focus even more to it!
Nice shot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cool shot! i like where you put the focus!
Hmmm... still trying to figure out what the heck that is! Very cute shot albeit! :)
I love how sharp the thing Sarah's holding is! Great shot.
Love it--and I like the Sarah is looking at the seed, drawing the focus even more to it!
Nice shot.
Post a Comment