Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 67

1/30sec. f8 ISO 400 Manual Mode

1/30sec. f13 ISO 400 Manual Mode

8 comments:

Stacie said...

This looks like lots of fun. You can really feel the motion of these pic's I like it.

Bennett Family said...

very cute daina! makes me a bit dizzy---i feel like i'm in the photo! great work as usual!

Bennett Family said...

very cute daina! makes me a bit dizzy---i feel like i'm in the photo! great work as usual!

Sarah J. said...

What I want to know is WHO WAS SPINNING?!? By your shot, it looks like YOU were shooting AND spinning her. I love her expression and the motion. Teach me, teach me!!! :)

Melissa said...

Looks great. I have been working on mine as well--but I still need some practice. Its so fun though! How did you do that though while looking down at her? Did you have fun at Target:)

Daina Crowell said...

It is Sherm that is holding her and spinning her. I first tried to position myself between then and spin with them, but that was getting messy and doing it while looking through my lense made me REALLY dizzy. So I stood on our planter boxes in our back yard and took the picture over Sherm's shoulder. I used a slow shutter speed and kept my lense pointed at Sarah and moved with her as she spun. Make sense?

Zappe Family said...

Wow. Great shots. Love it.

Photo Amy said...

Thanks for the explanation. Really great shots!