











This last weekend I got to do a photo shoot with some great friends. I had SO much fun doing it, thank you Lisa! You can't go too far wrong when you have such beautiful kids to work with.I know Lisa is anxious to see the results so here are just a FEW of my favorites. Remember this is not the true colouring, blogger washes them out. ENJOY!
8 comments:
beautiful shots daina! you have such a great eye for backdrops! the one of the beautiful little girl w/the ivy behind her is my fave.
I love them all!!! You did a FANTASTIC job! Way to go!!
Great job! I love the b&w with them walking away. You are doing awesome! Oh by the way, you were mentioning that blogger washes the colors out. I'm wondering if that is why when I print my pictures...they look totally different then what they did on my monitor. I read somewhere that you can buy a program to adjust the monitor coloring but wasn't sure if it was necessary. Do you know anything about doing that?
Super cute! They all look great. Your composition is wonderful, and yes Blogger washes out...but the coloring I can tell, is awesome. I have the same prob. on mine. Your subjects are so cute and work great with the camera. Great job--as always!
Danielle, you can calibrate your monitor so they look more true to what they will print like. Your monitor has back lighting so it makes your pics have brighter, sometimes bolder colours. I don't know that buying a program is necessary, I also found that turning the brightness of my monitor down has made huge improvements. Some labs will also give you the calibrations you need so your prints look like what you see on your monitor (does that make sense?)
This was a huge frustration for me too when I started printing digital. The person to talk to is Jared B. he has all the know-how for this kind of stuff.
Daina, you are truly amazing. Love the pictures.
Once again, awesome pictures! Are you willing to take some of our family up at the lake?
Such great shots of the triplets! I am so impressed!! (Not that I'm surprised...you've got IT!)
Post a Comment