Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 97

Ying and Yang

5 comments:

Danielle Weathers said...

This is a beautiful shot! Is this on the Oregon Coast? I love how you captured the waves rolling in and love that you did it in black and white. It has a great architectural quality to it. Good job!

Bennett Family said...

beautiful!!! loved all the pix of my sweet little D.I.L. as well. :)
my pix keep coming up washed out too-we'll just have to use our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to barge in on your blog, but I’m a friend of Niki and I love your photography group you have here. I was wondering if you could tell me the location of the pictures you took of your daughter in a tutu. They are absolutely amazing! I love your photography! And what an amazing location; if it’s not too much trouble could you email me the address or just leave me a comment on my blog. Thank you so much.

Blaire
drewostler@hotmail.com

Alisha Joy said...

Wow! You have a lot of talent. What type of Camera do you use? I am looking to buy a nice camera and I have been looking at a few different ones. Just wondering what one you use.

Alisha Knight (Jed's wife)
alishajoy@msn.com

Ryan (Ranger) said...

nice, very Ansel Adams.
i mean that in the best way, he's one of the few photographs i feel comfortable name dropping.