









This photo shoot was SO much fun. These cuties were SO easy to photograph. The most difficult part is going to be picking out the best shots, we got so many great ones. Thanks 'H' family for the opportunity to spend the afternoon with you, you're awesome! (Michelle, remember the quality and colors of the photos are different from "real" life).
PS. I posted a mix of your favorites and mine.
4 comments:
HOLY SMOKES Daina! These are AMAZING! I would love to know how you got such great shots (i.e. where did you go, what lens were you using, etc.) :)
Those are absolutly beautiful. Do you mind if I put a link on our blog... maybe even make it a post??
Being friends Michelle I'll ask her as well. Cutie Patooties!
Thanks Niki! These were taken here in Maple Valley right before the sun was going down. We were in shade the entire time. I used the lens that came with my camera and my 50mm fixed lens. I borrowed a flash from a friend (until I can save for my own).
Island Girls, feel free to post my blog as a link, but please don't borrow my images from my site. Glad you liked them and I am flattered you want to share.
Wow...those are amazing shots Daina. I haven't looked on here in a long time. Seriously...looks great!
Post a Comment